Flying from Seattle to Gangzhou on Novemeber 1, for our interview on Novemeber 7, and coming back on the 10th.  Would love to hear from anyone else going over during this time.  Looking forward to hear from everyone.

Rick

163588[/snapback]

Rick,

We also have an 11/07 interview that day!! We're staying at the Garden Hotel...I'm arriving on the 6th (cutting it close but couldn't be helped). Funny, I just relocated to So. Cal from Seattle in 2001. Seattle has always been my home town. Lived in Ballard down at a marina there. Let me know if you want to get together....don't know how much time I'll have. We have a ton of shopping to do for Christmas and the like. Hope to hear from you!!

Dave

Flying from Seattle to Gangzhou on Novemeber 1, for our interview on Novemeber 7, and coming back on the 10th.  Would love to hear from anyone else going over during this time.  Looking forward to hear from everyone.

Rick

163588[/snapback]

Rick,

We also have an 11/07 interview that day!! We're staying at the Garden Hotel...I'm arriving on the 6th (cutting it close but couldn't be helped). Funny, I just relocated to So. Cal from Seattle in 2001. Seattle has always been my home town. Lived in Ballard down at a marina there. Let me know if you want to get together....don't know how much time I'll have. We have a ton of shopping to do for Christmas and the like. Hope to hear from you!!

Dave

163598[/snapback]

Dave,

Thanks for responding. You will be happy to know that Ballard has changed very little since you moved. Actually, I think its changed very little since the 30's. As I digress.

Yes, I would like to get together. I think we are booked at the Star Hotel, but not sure where she decided. I understand there is not much time, but lets figure out a way to connect.

Rick