Made it in NVC

:rolleyes: Got the I130 petitions entered into NVC on 10/21/2005; have GUZ #s now! :ph34r:

Yeah, I'm happy.

163056[/snapback]

Congratulations! I also got a GUZ number for my stepson, one week ago. I mailed form DS3032 (to NVC New Hampshire) and the $70 I-864 fee bill (to NVC Missouri) last week. I am one step ahead, and NVC should have them when generate and mail out the forms. That's all I can do for now. The next step is to send I-864 (Affidavit of Support) early next week.

Then I have to wait for IV fee bill because I cannot self generate it. The IV fee bill is bar coded with the GUZ number plus a few extra randomly generated numbers. I cannot proceed with the DS-230 either, because IV fee bill must be in the system. Though I am very tempted to do so. These two (the $380 IV fee bill and DS-230) will have to wait until after I return from my China trip in November. I will come back with my laopo on Thanksgiving day.

:lol: Got the I130 petitions entered into NVC on 10/21/2005; have GUZ #s now! :D

Yeah, I'm happy.

163056[/snapback]

Congratulations Bob!!! Hope to get to that point sometime soon!

I'm interested in learning how to track my case now that it is headed to NVC. Do you have to call them for status or is there another way to track status there? Is there a new case number assigned that I will get in the NOA-2 letter when it arrives? Not much info about what happens during this step that I could find in the links and resources info... maybe I'm not looking in the right places... :lol: Thanks for any info!!

:lol: Got the I130 petitions entered into NVC on 10/21/2005; have GUZ #s now! :D

Yeah, I'm happy.

163056[/snapback]

I'm interested in learning how to track my case now that it is headed to NVC. Do you have to call them for status or is there another way to track status there? Is there a new case number assigned that I will get in the NOA-2 letter when it arrives? Not much info about what happens during this step that I could find in the links and resources info... maybe I'm not looking in the right places... :lol: Thanks for any info!!

163447[/snapback]

Yes, you will need to call NVC to find out how far they have proceeded with your case. The first letter you got NOA1 should have had an ID number or Case number on it. That will be the same one used on the NOA2. I believe this is also the number NVC uses. The number changes when it goes to Guangzhou.

:P Got the I130 petitions entered into NVC on 10/21/2005; have GUZ #s now! :lol:

Yeah, I'm happy.

163056[/snapback]

163447[/snapback]

Yes, you will need to call NVC to find out how far they have proceeded with your case. The first letter you got NOA1 should have had an ID number or Case number on it. That will be the same one used on the NOA2. I believe this is also the number NVC uses. The number changes when it goes to Guangzhou.

163448[/snapback]

OK, I'll do that. Thanks much!! :D

Once you receive your GUZ number, that is the one that stays with you until conclusion of your case, yes?