Rooms in the old GZ Consulate Building (now extinct)

romantic

So the Consulate is at U.S. Consulate in Guangzhou, locates at Floor 5 Tianyu Garden (Prase II) No.136 Linhe Zhong Road Tianhe District Guangzhou Guangdong China.

Your hotel/apartments are in the SAME building, just a different floor?

My wife will be calling today or tomorrow to set up a reservation. Sounds like a great place!

208866[/snapback]

Hello

My SO has set us up with rooms the week we will be there, i am interested in knowing how it is.

Carl

208950[/snapback]

See you then, Carl. Welcome you and your wife!:lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the Consulate is at U.S. Consulate in Guangzhou, locates at Floor 5 Tianyu Garden (Prase II) No.136 Linhe Zhong Road Tianhe District Guangzhou Guangdong China.

Your hotel/apartments are in the SAME building, just a different floor?

My wife will be calling today or tomorrow to set up a reservation. Sounds like a great place!

208866[/snapback]

Hello

My SO has set us up with rooms the week we will be there, i am interested in knowing how it is.

Carl

208950[/snapback]

See you then, Carl. Welcome you and your wife!:o

209355[/snapback]

Hello Carl,

Tomorrow is May 11, we still receive no call from you. Could you tell me when you will come here? Thank you.

• 3 months later...

:greenblob:

My Webpage This is a Chinese website. If the Chinese applicant has any question for visa, please come to this website.

We have several apartments at the same building of U.S. Consulate in Guangzhou for rent. All our customers are almost those who come here for interview. We can accompany you to hospital for health check and provide other help, which is free for you. During Guangzhou Fair, from Ocotber 15 to October 30, it costs RMB200/room per day, from October 31 on, it costs RMB130/room per day. If you need, please contact us. 13729868644 (Chinese), 020-35587558 (English)

English website

:coolthumb: I would also recommend Mr. Xie and Angela to anyone. My fiance Lin just stayed there. They were very supportive, very informative and did everything possible to help Lin with anything he needed. He was very comfortable there. Angela helped me through much of the interview process while I was in US sending me emails and giving me updates and ensuring me that Lin was fine. I think Angela is the greatest!!!!!

Edited by woainilin (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear All Interested Parties:

My SO stayed with Angela and Mr. Xie before, during and after her interview at GUZ and we are most impressed with all the help they gave us. It was not possible for me to go to Guangzhou for her interview so we traveled there beforehand to meet them. The time and money spent was very, very well worth it. The end result? We will recommend Angela and Mr. Xie's hotel to anyone going to Guangzhou for an interview. We know first hand that you will not be disappointed. Their room price, service, location (only two floors up from the consulate in the same building and about a block from Guangzhou East train station), friendship and knowledge of visa process all work together to provide one great package of satisfaction. Believe me, they will do everything they can to assist you in your SO's endeavor to receive their visa.

Thank you, Angela and Mr. Xie - remember, the next time we get back to Guangzhou ... dinner is definately our treat !

Wheel Man/SO

My Webpage This is a Chinese website. If the Chinese applicant has any question for visa, please come to this website.

We have several apartments at the same building of U.S. Consulate in Guangzhou for rent. All our customers are almost those who come here for interview. We can accompany you to hospital for health check and provide other help, which is free for you. During Guangzhou Fair, from Ocotber 15 to October 30, it costs RMB200/room per day, from October 31 on, it costs RMB130/room per day. If you need, please contact us. 13729868644 (Chinese), 020-35587558 (English)

English website

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Al,

I have just received your email, and I have just replied you. :whistling:

Hi, My wife reserved a room with you yesterday for the 29th 30th and 31st of Oct.

Would you please let me know if it is a private room, the rate, and the address in the building to come to when we arrive.

Thanks Al & Nicole

• 5 months later...

Hi I am interested in your room rate for my SO and I. I am currently looking at Departing U.S. on March 28 (29th for you). Looking at staying until April 6th. Your rooms have TV, etc and are they private? Thanks

Hello Al,

I have just received your email, and I have just replied you. :)

Hi, My wife reserved a room with you yesterday for the 29th 30th and 31st of Oct.

Would you please let me know if it is a private room, the rate, and the address in the building to come to when we arrive.

Thanks Al & Nicole

• 1 month later...

Would someone please confirm that Angelia and Mr. Xie are no longer offering lodging in the consulate building?

Jim, maybe your lady could do that?

If they don't, then I would want to remove this pinned post.

I have a friend who's fiancee will be staying with the Xie's next week. I sent him the number-he said that the buissiness # didn't work but the cell did.

Do keep in mind that this is a friend of mine-hence his credibility is suspect~~~ BUTTTT, he's successful cuzz he can spell!!

Would someone please confirm that Angelia and Mr. Xie are no longer offering lodging in the consulate building?

I'll ask her to confirm on Mr Xie. Based on what was posted here, we didn't try Mr. Xie. I will ask her to find out. I was thinking along the same lines that if he's no longer in operation, then you can remove him from the list. Between Trigg's friend and my fiancee, maybe we can find out.

As aye,

Jim

Edited by SinoTexas (see edit history)

I'll ask her to confirm on Mr Xie. Based on what was posted here, we didn't try Mr. Xie. I will ask her to find out. I was thinking along the same lines that if he's no longer in operation, then you can remove him from the list. Between Trigg's friend and my fiancee, maybe we can find out.

As aye,

Jim

If they are still operating, get a good phone number for them. Thanks.

I made a post for Mr. Xie on Chinese 001 and asked him to update his latest contact information here if he gets a chance. Good luck!