photo problems as well,need help!

Hi hi everybody,i'm a new bird here! i have sort of a problem with photos as well!! I submitted the side-faced photos with my fiance's petition! I totally had no idea the they now require the full-faced photos until the day before yesterday!

My fiance took it very well thinking it's not a big deal as he thought when i'm going to the interview in the future,i can take the right photos to show the VO anyways while i'm being very panic and paranoid about this stupid mistake!!!

I was told that photo requirement is very restricted by the US policy and they'll not process one's case if his/her photo doesn't meet the requirement. But the wierd thing is that i've already got P2 without getting a notice telling us about the wrong photo thing. So i was wondering if IT IS really a big deal or not? I don't want to wait up for another year to get the visa just because of the visa photo mistake! It's already been a long long process,and I don't want to be screwed up by a small problem!!

Pls kindly give me advice! thanks muah!

Hi hi everybody,i'm a new bird here! i have sort of a problem with photos as well!! I submitted the side-faced photos with my fiance's petition! I totally had no idea the they now require the full-faced photos until the day before yesterday!

My fiance took it very well thinking it's not a big deal as he thought when i'm going to the interview in the future,i can take the right photos to show the VO anyways while i'm being very panic and paranoid about this stupid mistake!!!

I was told that photo requirement is very restricted by the US policy and they'll not process one's case if his/her photo doesn't meet the requirement. But the wierd thing is that i've already got P2 without getting a notice telling us about the wrong photo thing. So i was wondering if IT IS really a big deal or not? I don't want to wait up for another year to get the visa just because of the visa photo mistake! It's already been a long long process,and I don't want to be screwed up by a small problem!!

159680[/snapback]

wow..up up!!!

desperately need a word from you guys!!! expertise!!!!!!!

159680[/snapback]

wow..up up!!!

desperately need a word from you guys!!! expertise!!!!!!!

159693[/snapback]

I don't know that we know ... but I'd sure have the correct ones taken so you are ready to respond.

Guest ShaQuaNew

Jim is right. What you need to do is make sure that you have the correct size and type photos on hand of you both. Two minimum of each of you. Be sure to get more than that. That way, should you (and you probably will) get an RFE, you can send them right away. Should be nothing more than a slight delay. Do not worry. :rolleyes:

If you have already received NOA2 then the photos must not have thrown a red flag and you have moved on to NVC. I wouldn't worry much at this point, but when it comes time for the interview make sure you have 6 passport style photo's of your SO, 2 for medical and 4 for interview. It wouldn't hurt for your SO to have one passport photo of you in the event someone in GZ says something.

Jim is right. What you need to do is make sure that you have the correct size and type photos on hand of you both. Two minimum of each of you. Be sure to get more than that. That way, should you (and you probably will) get an RFE, you can send them right away. Should be nothing  more than a slight delay. Do not worry.  :)

159700[/snapback]

Just for the record.. only ONE photo of each needed for petition...

:) Welcome to the Candle :D

Yeah, if you have NOA2 your worries are over. I sent in the wrong photos for our AOS and never heard a thing about it. I think they are using the biometric photos they take anyway. :D

ahh,thank you so much for the advice and suggestions!!! My case got approved online on Sep 14.2005, and my fiance said that he got a notice of that on Sep 26. So i'm thinking..if that is what you call NOA2,should i not worry about the photos at all,but to make sure that I take A LOT correct photos to the interview right?!

again,thank you guys a lot for the quick and detailed responses! MUAH!!!

still can't help thanking you guys for your warm help :)

I'm a K1-er,in the process of waiting for P3 to come. I know it's a damn long waiting,but after all for the sake of me and my fiance's two-year's relationship,we both know what it takes to bring us together in the future. But often enough my fiance is too 'americanly' positive so he overlooks the facts very often( sorry no offense to him and the other american people). He thinks it's very easy for me to get the visa so he's being kinda lay back about it and the photo mistake,no matter how i tell him what it's like to be able to get a visa here in China. While i believe that the success of everything is determined by ourselves(Shi Zai Ren Wei,if you guys understand what i mean),and it's useless to just sit back and think positives without taking any actions to change the situation however I feel swamped into this whole visa application thing as i never did that before so was feeling restless and hopeless..

But now,it's so glad to got to know about this site and about other peoples exp and stories which makes me feel that no matter how many difficulties that i'm going through,there's always some place and some people that I could talk to and turn to and I don't feel lonely about applying for the visa anymore.

so.....YOUPI!!!

Edited by susieq (see edit history)