:D I just recieved an e-mail telling me that our NOA2 was approved on September 30!!! The Snail is moving finally. It took "just" 78 days to get it to NAO2. For Nebraska Service Center things are improving dramatically. Let us all hope that this service will continue to improve for everyone concerned.

Best of luck to all.

Tom

Wow! NSC is fast these days. I would have groveled in mud to get mine approved that fast. Ours took 186 days. Now it's on to NVC and GZ. Unless GZ picks up you have about another 8 months to wait. Grab a bag of cheetos and settle in.

Congratulations Tom, if you haven't told the good news yet then I will spill the beans at lunch today. :P

SinoTexas's SO will also be going to meet your lovely lady as well. Now you should really begin worrying. :blink:  :lol:  :lol:

158332[/snapback]

Hey Lee thank you so much for Hong Min and yourself for taking the time to meet Lihua and another American guy named Mike. Mike is a very good friend of mine. We are both from Hamilton, Ohio and we are both familiar with Richmond,Indiana.

Xie Xie Ni,

Tom

:blink:  I just recieved an e-mail telling me that our NOA2 was approved on September 30!!! The Snail is moving finally. It took "just" 78 days to get it to NAO2. For Nebraska Service Center things are improving dramatically. Let us all hope that this service will continue to improve  for everyone concerned.

Best of luck to all.

Tom

158239[/snapback]

One step closer!

Congrats!