Cangradulations to all and keep hope for the rest

First of all Congradulations to all that have passed I have been reading alot of good news including mine and I feel like a kid on Christmas moring, finding it hard to sleep. The blue slip is not the end. when you're in love your energy is never ending towards the goal......being together. It took Anne and I two attempts and waited for 25months for this moment and she'll be here this Thursday.......there's that little kid feeling again.....sorry I digressed.

Need to ask CFL a question about the marriage License in Vancouver Washingtonm, it's not to envolving.

Will her Chinese passport be accepted as valid ID for her age?

Do I need to get her SSN then an ID from the DMV first?

Many thanks CFL.

Steve & Anne

First of all Congradulations to all that have passed I have been reading alot of good news including mine and I feel like a kid on Christmas moring, finding it hard to sleep. The blue slip is not the end. when you're in love your energy is never ending towards the goal......being together. It took Anne and I two attempts and waited for 25months for this moment and she'll be here this Thursday.......there's that little kid feeling again.....sorry I digressed.

Need to ask CFL a question about the marriage License in Vancouver Washingtonm, it's not to envolving.

Many thanks CFL.

Steve & Anne

158149[/snapback]

Last I checked, a valid Chinese passport is sufficient for WA state

Many thanks CFL.

Steve & Anne

158149[/snapback]

That is great news that you have succeeded with the visa. :blink:

You should be able to access all that information off the internet , But if I were you I would not worry too much

You got to have her birth certificate , ( notorized and translated to English and yoy will have the passport and visa , about the only thing else they could ask for is a divorce degree -and if she was divorced you would have that notorized and translated to English !!!!!

Congratulations Again :D We got married in Seattle a couple of months ago, Just because :rolleyes: We were Married in china two years ago. All that we used here was her passport and the visa was accepted as a second ID. If you need it, a Washington ID is still easy to get.

Many thanks CFL.

Steve & Anne

158149[/snapback]

Congratulations!!