the great GUZ- canned Email responses

:P

How do I ever get them to acknowledge that they have received my SO's P3?

I have written to them and I get this canned response that they do not know - because the P3 is handled in the order that they arrive and they have NO way of verifying that it is there until it is processed -which could be several months :D

So that is one poor way to run an organization-TALK ABOUT CUSTOMER NO SERVICE :redblob:

So is there Anything I can do

we do know that the GUZ received it Sept 9

But with All I have read this bunch at the GUZ could be real bumbling MORONS :cheering:

SO any Advice :redblob:

or should I leave well enough alone?

Use this as an opportunity to create a paper trail of your interest in the proces. Once a week or so, drop GZ an e-mail (use their form but use "other" instead of one of the canned subject lines), politely inform them that the P3 packet documents have been sent and received, and respectfully request that they verify the receipt.

GZ/DOS had a record of just about every piece of correspondence that I had with GZ, and I can't help but think it had a beneficial impact.

Use this as an opportunity to create a paper trail of your interest in the proces.  Once a week or so, drop GZ an e-mail (use their form but use "other" instead of one of the canned subject lines), politely inform them that the P3 packet documents have been sent and received, and respectfully request that they verify the receipt.

GZ/DOS had a record of just about every piece of correspondence that I had with GZ, and I can't help but think it had a beneficial impact.

157660[/snapback]

:D Thanks Frank

I will be contacting them since it does not hurt our case

Richard

I am along the same line as Frank I believe that contact with Guangzhou via email is beneficial showing your interest, always make it a personable email, maybe once a week or two weeks and have a reason other than "when is my interview date"

You can also call DOS 1-202-663-1225 push the right buttons until you reach a human, give them the GUZ number SO's name and birthdate. They can let you know when it was/is put into the system.

Use EMS and get a signature. If you have the tracking ID, the EMS will tell you exactly when it was signed into storage at the Swan Hotel.

Even when we gave them that information, the closest they came to acknowleding receipt was, "It takes time to sort and processed each package" - until they had actually processed it and entered it into the computer.

Until they decide to do this, no one will have any information.