Vaccination, does anybody here know?

My wife has to go back to the hospital for the second round of shots in four weeks, would she need to change that record into some sort of entry permit before she gets here? Thanks for any input.

156086[/snapback]

No, shots aren't required to come to the USA. However, they are required for the AOS. So, have her get her shot record tranlated into English--many Hospitals do this. then when she sees the Civil surgeon in the US he will know what shots she has had.

After the interview in GZ my wife and I went to the one of the clinics on the island and got her vaccinations. They told her then she would need some booster shots in 90 days. When we filed AOS later we were worried about whether or not the boosters would be required. They are not. Only the original required vacinations are.

After the interview in GZ my wife and I went to the one of the clinics on the island and got her vaccinations.  They told her then she would need some booster shots in 90 days.  When we filed AOS later we were worried about whether or not the boosters would be required.  They are not.  Only the original required vacinations are.

156121[/snapback]

Let me add a qualifier to this. If the time between the original and the booster have expired--e.g, 90 days, the civil surgeon will most likley require them to bring the Vac. Supplement up to date

My wife has to go back to the hospital for the second round of shots in four weeks, would she need to change that record into some sort of entry permit before she gets here? Thanks for any input.

156086[/snapback]

No, shots aren't required to come to the USA. However, they are required for the AOS. So, have her get her shot record tranlated into English--many Hospitals do this. then when she sees the Civil surgeon in the US he will know what shots she has had.

156119[/snapback]

The original poster appears to be CR1.. so I believe shots are required to enter US..

I think David's right about the requirement for CR-1

I think David's right about the requirement for CR-1

156750[/snapback]

I'm not 100% sure but I think the vac sup requirments are for those becoming resident aliens. Sooo, if the visa category includes a greencard then yes, David is correct and they would need the vaccinations.

156764[/snapback]

and now you're right too...... go give somebody a wahoooooo

:lol: