Call Fro D.O.S

This morning at around 11:00 est I recieved a call from D.O.S asking me to

explain what I meant in an e-mail I sent to Maura Harty 2 weeks past. I took full advantage of the call and popped a barrage of questions at him.

I asked him if he could confirm the previous information that I got from my congressman who informed me that Guangzhou had entered the clearence into their computer. He looked it up an said that they had not entered that

data into their computer and he could not see it. He stated that D.O.S had indeed recieved a favorable response to the clearence request on January 8,2003. He stated that he wanted to contact Guangzhou and see if the clearence had been sent to them and if not he would make certain that it was sent. I got his personal e-mail address and sent him Lynn's e-mail.

I am sure in my mind that this data is good. I base my data on all previous

information which is heading toward the final conclusion.

This affirms my contention that all of our cases are in Guangzhou,in Boxes.

I also asked him about the duplicate problem and he confirmed everything JonInDenver has said so far. He said that duplicates had been a problem from GZ to D.O.S but that the Clearence to D.O.S had not presented such problems.

I have advocated a proactive approach to this issue. I still do. I am convinced that it was has and shall continue to be true that one must persue ones purpose with desire and passion or not at all. We know from experience that idleness leads to sorrow.

I also am convinced that the caase is in GZ but cant say why he couldnt see it.

the info is "cabled" to GZ (in the modern world i think that is a "special way" to say "secure e-mail"). they don't use diplomatic pouches within DOS, only from INS.

"favorable response" does mean that things are going the right direction - and a call on SATURDAY? i'm dying to know what you put in that letter!

...i digress... GZ still has to give it the final OK - but with all the pressure that has been on them over this - i don't expect too many holdups.

now i just have to keep myself calm and try to refrain from yelling "WE'RE ON OUR WAY!" but optimism may be catching up with me.

i am thrilled to see SO MANY good news posts today. fantastic!