Waiting now for "Visa In Hand"

For those curious about a friday interview, we had our interview on Friday Sept 2nd. I was hoping that the consulate would get the visa to the China Post place before the end of the day friday, but I guess they did not.

So with monday being a holiday, our visa officer said that we should certainly get it by Wed (today, it is no 6am here)

Last night we called the china post and they could not find anything about our tracking number. i sent a message using the consulate website to have someone check into it as soon as possible.

I think if you can swing it, it would be best to choose the option to pick it up yourself. That would reduce the wait by a day. We just didn't want to make another trip back to Guangzhou to pick up the package.

hopefully we'll hear something today.

For those curious about a friday interview, we had our interview on Friday Sept 2nd. I was hoping that the consulate would get the visa to the China Post place before the end of the day friday, but I guess they did not.

So with monday being a holiday, our visa officer said that we should certainly get it by Wed (today, it is no 6am here)

Last night we called the china post and they could not find anything about our tracking number. i sent a message using the consulate website to have someone check into it as soon as possible.

I think if you can swing it, it would be best to choose the option to pick it up yourself. That would reduce the wait by a day. We just didn't want to make another trip back to Guangzhou to pick up the package.

hopefully we'll hear something today.

151991[/snapback]

hey, good luck to you guys........ we're rooting for ya!

Visa in Hand! we are heading to the US on sat!

152154[/snapback]

WOW !!!!!!!

Congratulations... hurry home to your new life!!!