More about kids on K-3 & k-4

Yes my wife has a child age 12. Is ds-230 the only form that she has to fill out from Packet-3? And is DS-230 part 1 the only form for both of them to fill on Packet-3? I would like more info. about children coming with her. She has full custody of the child now.thank you :blink:

Dan M

Sherman,IL.

Dan,

That is the only form (DS-230 Part 1) for filling out, by your wife and her daughter(one for each), be sure the Barcode sheet is on top and a copy of their Passports on the botton. Write the GUZ number on the top right of all sheets.

good luck....

Hank

Edited by hankhoude (see edit history)
Hank, please don't advise people who are way ahead of you in their process. P-3 and P-4 from GZ don't have barcodes. That's the I-130 process at NVC.

Dan, for K-3/K-4, each needs their own DS-230; Part I only. They also need their own medical and interview. Visa fee is 830 RMB each.

152042[/snapback]

Thanks Don,Bless You :)

Yours,

Dan M :o

Hank, please don't advise people who are way ahead of you in their process. P-3 and P-4 from GZ don't have barcodes. That's the I-130 process at NVC.

Dan, for K-3/K-4, each needs their own DS-230; Part I only. They also need their own medical and interview. Visa fee is 830 RMB each.

152042[/snapback]

Thanks Don,Bless You :)

Yours,

Dan M :o

152147[/snapback]

Dan,

Sorry, my response was only partly correct. Yes, thanks to Don, I'm with you on that. I didn't pick up that it was K2, k3 from your post, because I didn't look at your signature timeline... sorry for the mis-cue.