Immunization cost

I have just finished on the phone with my SO and she inquired about the cost of immunizations while in Guangzhou.

While completing her medical exam, the immunization cost is 120 RMB per person or roughly $15 USD. This is the cost of what shots my SO is in need of according to her and our childrens medical records. She tells me that this will be completed at the required medical facility listed by the consulate paperwork. If this is the case? what a difference in price than to have the shots performed here in the states.

This, of course, is the cost pertaining to her situation and you may encounter additional costs pertaining to your SO's situation.

Does anyone have additional information to share, especially those of you who have had this procedure accomplished?

The booster shots are not required for AOS just the intial vaccinations.?They cost about 150 dollars on up here.

151653[/snapback]

EACH!!!???

151654[/snapback]

A full Hep B series alone here in Oregon is like $650. Ray :blink:

151661[/snapback]

Wow! I can't believe that! Before I left for China I had to get a bunch of shots, including a series of some kind of hepatitis. The most expensive was 3 rounds for Japanese encephylitis, but even that was only around $200. Guess things have changed.