Email from GUZ

Guest blsqueaky

Guest blsqueaky

Received this email today from GUZ

Dear Mr. Heckman:

Thank you for your email! Namecheck for Ms. Hu is completed. However,

based on our current appointment schedule, her interview may not take place for several months. Approximately, one month before her scheduled appointment, we will send her an appointment letter with forms and preparation instructions.

I have tried to ask them for more notice since Ling is already here so that we can make travel arrangments and to get time to receive the letter, but I guess that I will only get one month notice.

Guest blsqueaky

Thanks everyone, talked to DOS the other day, and they gve me some interesting news regarding her IR-1. It is in the puter for an IR-1, not CR-1, keep in contact with DOS so that I can make the travel arrangements before I get the letter, and the most interesting part was about the police certificate. We have to get one from here where she now lives, and not China. I mentioned to DOS that I was under the impression that she needs one from China again, and I was told no, since she has not lived there for 1 year. Now I get to talk to our local PD and see what they say. This will be something new for them.

Till Later