she sounds SCARY

izus

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

never meant to stir anything up although i am usually good for that.... :D

i carry my big wooden spoon in my back pocket for that reaons.

i was simply curious about a particular VO with a name.

i am only trying to get as much information as possible as all of us are who has not yet been to see the great GUZ at the emerald city. :D

never meant to stir anything up although i am usually good for that.... :D

i carry my big wooden spoon in my back pocket for that reaons.

i was simply curious about a particular VO with a name.

i am only trying to get as much information as possible as all of us are who has not yet been to see the great GUZ at the emerald city. :D

152752[/snapback]

Emerald city??? is that a bigoted slur on green people??? Better watch it or the leprechaun anti defamation league will get ya!!!!

Combine the known prejudice that exists with the following question: Would the name still be "black widow" had the person been a white VO ?

Doesn't take a degree at all to figure that out.

A few VOs have earned a reputation for their hardness... it's a bit tasteless to make a point of who they are with their skin color.

151696[/snapback]

hmmmmm here I thought a black pearl was a rare gem :D

Well from recent interviews, it seems that the ( Most precious pearl from the sea) AKA(^%#^$@)..... Is developing a tremendous amount of luster in her growth, that is a good thing from past experiences that have been posted on the boards

I think we need to let this thread rest in peace, It may be in all of our best interests

Let's close the thread.

And also, from now on, let's dispense with all these racist and sexist slurs and henceforth refer to all visa officers as "individuals."

So when my wife finishes her interview and I post the results, if anyone asks who the VO was, I will say "an individual." And if I'm asked the individual's gender or physical attributes, I'll say, "What does that have to do with the person's ability to do the job of visa issuance or denial?"

In fact, I object to our Web site being so fixated on a particular country. I think we should change the heading "U.S. Immigration for Chinese loved ones" to "International Immigration for Individuals."

Edited by JamesnYuHong (see edit history)
Guest ShaQuaNew
Let's close the thread.

And also, from now on, let's dispense with all these racist and sexist slurs and henceforth refer to all visa officers as "individuals."

154928[/snapback]

....it would be nice if we could all just quit doing what I don't like. But, fact is you're gonna keep doing the irritating stuff regardless.

Thankfully, we are ALL different. The one that fails to enjoy that we are all different, funny, un-politically correct................Hell.........sheeeeeeeeeeeeeesh............

You be you, we I be I, they will continue to be they..............he who attempts to draw a distinction should not be ignored because he says :

Let's close the thread.

So when my wife finishes her interview and I post the results, if anyone asks who the VO was, I will say "an individual." And if I'm asked the individual's gender or physical attributes, I'll say, "What does that have to do with the person's ability to do the job of visa issuance or denial?"

In fact, I object to our Web site being so fixated on a particular country. I think we should change the heading "U.S. Immigration for Chinese loved ones" to "International Immigration for Individuals."

154928[/snapback]

Can I Call Myself A Dumb Ass Messican James?????I am pretty dark too Is That OK

Miguel Perez, Its all good

Edited by hakkamike (see edit history)

I see no reason to close this thread. It isn't out of hand and no one is being attacked. Real cultural issues are being discussed and I really don't see anything derogatory about calling her "Black Pearl" Nick names are given all the time. Beats hell out of glasses boy and no one is upset about that. Accounts I have heard say she is very pretty thus the "pearl" part of it.

I see no reason to close this thread.  It isn't out of hand and no one is being attacked.  Real cultural issues are being discussed and I really don't see anything derogatory about calling her "Black Pearl"  Nick names are given all the time.  Beats hell out of glasses boy and no one is upset about that. Accounts I have heard say she is very pretty thus the "pearl" part of it.

154938[/snapback]

This "Black Pearl" being spoken of must be the same VO I remember my wife talking about back in our chat days in 2001. She had heard of this lady via 001. I don't know what her nickname is in Chinese but my wife translated it to me one night as "Thunder Aunt." Maybe someone can corroborate on this or have heard the same thing. I don't know, but they were talking about her a long time ago.