Divide and Conquer

Perhaps Jason has a point. I keep assuming that GZ has modern day computers and trained staff. It could be like the old days when files were only physical items, not digital.

I agree with the concept that those that have been waiting the longest deserve to be informed first. This applies to the backlog group as new interviewees have their security clearances done before they interview. They should be given paper slips until we are finished.

I have lots of suggestions for GZ but would prefer giving my money to Owen for travel and representation instead of to GZ. Shamian Island is lovely but the US Consulate there leaves alot to be desired.

The consulate should just finish with the backlog this weekend, it is a National embarassment. I think I just contradicted myself as that would cost more tax money, but labor rates are low in China...

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Boys! Boys! Boys! There is no logic to any of this. DOS has it's hands full with war and those Frenchmen don't want a good clean war! Go figure!!! Keep the testosterone levels acceptable, please. Doctor told me no sex for 6 weeks so what the heck is another two weeks?

Welcome back R2D2! A rose by any other name.....

Hope those sawbones didn't rough ya up too bad! :lol: ;) ;)

Hey, how did I get drug into this?  :D

I'm sure Mick meant "dragged" into this.. :P

No worries. He's on valium...

I intentionally wanted to avoid any word that contained the concept of "drag". Looks like there are enough rumors about us anyway. :D :D :P

yeah, riiiiight.. 5 years in China and he forgot how to spell already....

:P B)

Don't feel bad.. My folks in France gets a kick when I write "marriage" (US) instead of "Mariage" ( French ) ;)

OK OK OK Mr. Eric. "How did I get dragged into this?". Want to hear an even more frightening thought? I teach English for a living. :P :D

Hey, this Chinese valium ain't half bad. :o :D :P