GZ meeting? Maybe, maybe not

Hey people send some money my way and I will travel anywhere in China you ask. :lol: I have not been a foreign expert for a long time now and have not had a free trip in the last 5 months.  Hope Eric doesn't get mad, but I was even a Frenchman for a cosmetic company one time. :D  B)

Dan, you are to eager! You have to play hard to get! :lol: :D

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thought that I would share this. Those of us actually living here will especially appreciate it. My wife is on the phone right now negotiating the price of plane tickets to Beijing. She will argue for ten minutes over half a quai, so you can imagine what the conversation over the 650 quai tickets is like! :lol:

Owen:

I have been incognito most of the day due to server problems. Just got your PM and glad to hear you will be on board for the trip. ;) Raise me by phone if possible so we can discuss details. Otherwise , I will call you as soon as I can.

You know, there are really some great people on this board. :lol: ;) :D

Owen, I have taken back the tickets for you and your wife now. it was that T97 from Beijing to GZ 9 th 10:06 am starting and arrived 10 th 9:15 am to GZ. It has the beds then you can sleeping and you could feel comfortable for a long trip. When you booked the bus, just let me know a exact time arrived BJ so I can pick you up at the station. I had booking a hotel for you one day(8th). I will see you off at the train station the 9 th morning, so make sure that everything is ok for you. When you arrived GZ and you can contact John’s wife if you need some help when you arrived GZ.

Guest jennifer_lam

Mick and Owen,

did u book hotels? Anything I can help? I talked with Xie Hui(John's fiancee)today. we would like to meet u guys in GZ. Pls feel free to contact us by cell phone if u need any help in GZ.

Jennifer

PS. I feel so touched that everybody here is so helpful. We r in the same boat , encourage and help each other.

Mick and Owen,

did u book hotels? Anything I can help? I talked with Xie Hui(John's fiancee)today. we would like to meet u guys in GZ. Pls feel free to contact us by cell phone if u need any help in GZ.

Jennifer

PS. I feel so touched that everybody here is so helpful. We r in the same boat , encourage and help each other.

Jennifer:

Li and I will most likely arrive on Saturday afternoon. Just spoke with Owen and he will be getting in on Monday morning. Hotel already taken care of. Will give you a call after getting settled in on Saturday. Maybe can meet you guys for Morning Tea. I think we may go out to do a little shopping, most likely Beijing Road, on Sunday. Plus, I have several former students in GZ who I may try to see. Plans are still indefinite. Look forward to seeing you in GZ. :lol:

Guest jennifer_lam
Mick and Owen,

Jennifer

Jennifer:

Li and I will most likely arrive on Saturday afternoon. Just spoke with Owen and he will be getting in on Monday morning. Hotel already taken care of. Will give you a call after getting settled in on Saturday. Maybe can meet you guys for Morning Tea. I think we may go out to do a little shopping, most likely Beijing Road, on Sunday. Plus, I have several former students in GZ who I may try to see. Plans are still indefinite. Look forward to seeing you in GZ. :lol:

Mick,

yeah, it is a good idea to have morning tea together. Dum Sin in GZ is very delicious.

We can have morning tea or lunch together near consulate on Monday. While Owen and u r talking to Adams, we girls will stay around consulate, mental supporting u guys.( playing or shopping around ;))

Looking forward to seeing u in GZ! Keep contact.

Jennifer

Mick and Owen,

Jennifer

Jennifer:

Li and I will most likely arrive on Saturday afternoon. Just spoke with Owen and he will be getting in on Monday morning. Hotel already taken care of. Will give you a call after getting settled in on Saturday. Maybe can meet you guys for Morning Tea. I think we may go out to do a little shopping, most likely Beijing Road, on Sunday. Plus, I have several former students in GZ who I may try to see. Plans are still indefinite. Look forward to seeing you in GZ. :D

Mick,

yeah, it is a good idea to have morning tea together. Dum Sin in GZ is very delicious.

We can have morning tea or lunch together near consulate on Monday. While Owen and u r talking to Adams, we girls will stay around consulate, mental supporting u guys.( playing or shopping around :P)

Looking forward to seeing u in GZ! Keep contact.

Jennifer

All that food sounds great, especially the Morning Tea items as well as lunch. I am all for eating. :P

As for the mental support and shopping, well, the mental support sounds great. :P

Also, there is supposedly some place in GZ that sells wedding dresses cheap (Li read about it on the 001 Board). Last time in GZ she also bought one of those red traditional Chinese dresses. I think she is interested in going to the wedding dress place, maybe on Sunday. If you know where this place is and how to get there, give her a call or send a message to her cell phone, or PM me and I will let her read it. Seriously, she really wants to go there.

Guys, by the time this is over I may have to take to begging in the parks. :o