USCIS Case Status

Guest ShaQuaNew

now that I am using the GUZ case number it is fine, but with the original receipt number I had many difficulties....

Guest ShaQuaNew
now that I am using the GUZ case number it is fine, but with the original receipt number I had many difficulties....

149238[/snapback]

The site was simply down for about an hour or so...it's back up now...that's all...

149238[/snapback]

Hank,

You have confused me and a few other people here with this. Could you explain how you check USCIS case status with your GUZ number? I have tried it a few ways and do not get any results? :ph34r:

149238[/snapback]

Hank,

You have confused me and a few other people here with this. Could you explain how you check USCIS case status with your GUZ number? I have tried it a few ways and do not get any results? :lol:

149628[/snapback]

it was my intent to explain that after the case goes to the NVC the GUZ number is the way to go... the receipt number was useless to me at that point..... so sorry for any misunderstanding or misinterpretation...

or misrepresentation.... did I "mis" anything else?

:ph34r: