Hello all I am needing to know if anyone knows some one in kansas city that can translate chinese. I had are marriage papers translated while I was in china and I recived a rfe today saying that they needed it translated agian and returned to them. Anyone know some one in kansas city that can do it for me? Really do not want to send it back to china.

Any help would be great thanks all.

patrick

Hello all I am needing to know if anyone knows some one in kansas city that can translate chinese. I had are marriage papers translated while I was in china and I recived a rfe today saying that they needed it translated agian and returned to them. Anyone know some one in kansas city that can do it for me? Really do not want to send it back to china.

0„2 0„2 0„2 0„2 0„2 0„2 0„2 0„2 0„2 0„2 0„2 0„2 0„2 0„2 0„2 0„2 0„2 patrick

146207[/snapback]

AT&T directory

enter Translation in the Business Category and Kansas City, Kansas

Maybe someone else can reccomend a specific one

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)

patrick

146207[/snapback]

Patrick, run over to Ho's Oriental Market at 95th & Marshall, located on the south side of 95th in the strip mall.

They should be able to direct you to a local translater that can take care of this for you without having to pay the big bucks.

If that doesn't get you anywhere you might try the contacts at Kansas City Chinese Network Association

Edited by LeeFisher3 (see edit history)