Chinese Immigration: Dallas,TX Style

So this is why my representatives don't want to do anything for me! :angry: They are already in deep poo-poo because of helping out one of their buddies. :ph34r:

City official plans hunger strike for wife

INS plans to deport a convicted prostitute who entered the country illegally

BTW: Mr. Isenberg is on the same planning commission whose chairman was arrested by the FBI a month ago for corruption.

Guest ShaQuaNew
Another dummy who married an illegal and expects the govt to bail him out.

146145[/snapback]

Agreed.....

...most of us obey the laws of the land and when we don't expect to pay the consequence.

This is just another schmuck that expects to namedrop his way around the law and avoiding doing what the rest of us are having to do.

Edited by fitnlivly (see edit history)

Bob,

All this idiot has done has made the process of bringing our loved ones that much more difficult. And the actions of this Chinese woman has attached an unwarrented stigma to our loved ones that that they don't want to deserve.

We need to make it known that we are not supporting this idiot because he has chosen to flaunt our laws and do everything in his power to violate them while we all have had to suffer the legal pitfalls and delays as we do the right thing and bring our loves here legally.

Just my opinion and I hope we all can agree on this one.

I'm trying to reserve any judgement on the issue... The law will take care of her however it deems necessary. If he does finds a way around it, then are we to say that the law is wrong also ?

If his actions, however shocking, bring some attention to the problems we all know and face, then all the better. I'm not quite sure that he is going to make it more difficult for K visas (?) ... says she originally entered the country legally on a business visa in 1999... etc.

I guess I find it particuarly hard to cast any stone seeing the recent thread about the history of China-Japan... Knowing the history of the treatment of woman in china, etc. I guess I look at it beyond just a 'visa issue' and more a humanitarian level.

If she gets sent back in the end, then she gets sent back... He can go live in China if he really loves her, as many of us are willing to consider or do if it came to it.

I tend to like to see the 'underdog' get out of their past shame, however unpopular the issue.. sorry if this offends anyone..

Bob,

All this idiot has done has made the process of bringing our loved ones that much more difficult.  And the actions of this Chinese woman has attached an unwarrented stigma to our loved ones that that they don't want to deserve. 

We need to make it known that we are not supporting this idiot because he has chosen to flaunt our laws and do everything in his power to violate them while we all have had to suffer the legal pitfalls and delays as we do the right thing and bring our loves here legally.

Just my opinion and I hope we all can agree on this one.

147149[/snapback]

Carl,

We agree. In no way do I support this jerk or his ex-hooker wife. I've started two letters to the reporter but got so pissed off in them I aborted. Perhaps you and others, more level headed could email the reporter with the proper disdain.

David, I disagree with you sir. I think the publicity further casts a bad light on our lot per Carl's comments. This man's actions makes a mockery of all of us that obey the law and follow the legal process. He is using his significant wealth and local political connections to be above the rest of us.