What congresssman have you contacted?

From what I think, it's pretty much useless to contact the senators or congressmans. Very few of them are genuinely interested in helping people in situation like us, unless they have something at stake, such as getting vote from us which they are not for they are already in the office. Count yourself lucky if one of them replied to your correspondence. Remember to vote for him/her next time!

I wrote to Feinstein, Boxer, Dooley, and Radanovich. Only Feinstein responded, but she asked me to use the form letter and mail it back to one of her contact persons listed on her website. From what I heard, that person will just tell me there is nothing she can do but wait. Come to think of it, Feinstein is the one who wants to make it tougher for foreign students to get visa to this country!

What we need to do is to continue to voice our concern to DOS and Guangzhou, whether by email, fax, or letter. The louder our voice, the more they will pay attention and listen to us. Until then, we'll just have to wait, wait, and wait until they get to our case.

Together as one, raise our voice, and we'll be heard! It has!

In the meantime, try to be patient. Good things come to those who wait.