September 29 Interviews

If you have an interview on September 29th, like us, you may experience a delay in picking up your SO’s visa. Saturday, October 1 is National Day in China, it is similar to our 4th of July. This is a 5 day celebration and it is uncertain as to how this will affect the pickup of visas that would normally be available on Saturday.

Many of us have seen reports on being able to pick up the visa on the following day after 3pm, but you shouldn't make hard plans based on this possiblity.

As there is nothing I can possibly do to change the vast conspiracy that has been organized by cooperation of our 2 governments, I guess it would be best to enjoy the ride. :blink: :lol: :D

We will buy plane tickets to return to my SO’s home for Saturday around noon, whether we have the visa in hand or not and spend National Day with her family. This is a BIG Celebration in China and families come together for this time.

If needed we will return to Guangzhou on the 6th to pickup her visa and make our return arrangements when we have the visa in hand.

Lee,

Enjoy the moment!!! everyone is very happy for you and your SO.... this is a watershed event that we all look forward to.... what a party they are throwing in your honor.... a National Day!!!