I called yesterday and they said no interview date has been scheduled yet....I just called DOS again a few minutes ago for a status.,... They said her interview date is sept 7..... This is great. I've been trying to be cool about it... but I feel great now. I called my babe just now.... she was afraid something happened. She is very happy also, actually a little stunned maybe... moving one step closer :D :P :unsure:

Great news!!! I am really happy for you and your SO.... it is so close for you now... I am wishing you the best success!!

This thread........

I called yesterday and they said no interview date has been scheduled yet....I just called DOS again a few minutes ago for a status.,... They said her interview date is sept 7..... This is great. I've been trying to be cool about it... but I feel great now. I called my babe just now.... she was afraid something happened. She is very happy also, actually a little stunned maybe... moving one step closer :D  :P  :)

141257[/snapback]

From the other thread.........

Waves?? Who got P4's?? I'm on the phone with DOS again today just to ask. I hope they shock me

141257[/snapback]

What a difference 19 little minutes make!.........:)

Congratulations!......... :D