First I would like to thank everyone here for you support and friendship this site is awesome:D

As for my P3 question, the forms were sent to me however I was able to download the p3 forms thanks to fellow CFL'ers :) To get this process started do I only need to have my SO send the DS230 form and K-1 supplemental form?

Thx :P

From the FAQ:

Q.1.10 Which forms do we send back after receiving the P3?

K1

A.1.10.1

When your fiancée gets the P3 packet in the mail she must return 3 forms:

1. DS-230

2. OF-169

3. P3 Supplemental Sheet

You should have your fiancée return these as soon as possible. You will have plenty of time afterwards to collect all the information they tell you to get for the interview. It helps if you practice filling these forms out ahead of time. (See sample forms question in P3 FAQ).

A.1.10.2

Packet 3 Supplemental Information Sheet

(questions 1 thru 6 answered)

DS-230 PART I

(questions 1 thru 25 answered)

OF-169 Optional Form

(page 3 signed and completed)

The beneficiary will present all that other stuff during their interview.

From the FAQ:

K1

A.1.10.1

1. DS-230

2. OF-169

3. P3 Supplemental Sheet

You should have your fiancée return these as soon as possible. You will have plenty of time afterwards to collect all the information they tell you to get for the interview. It helps if you practice filling these forms out ahead of time. (See sample forms question in P3 FAQ).

A.1.10.2

DS-230 PART I

OF-169 Optional Form

140237[/snapback]

Dave, thanks again....I guess you could say i am a little nervous since my case is moving so fast. Also i do not belive my SO is prepared enough.... ;) BTW I have that P3 doc in word format you needed but didnt get your e-mail address... :D

From the FAQ:

K1

A.1.10.1

1. DS-230

2. OF-169

3. P3 Supplemental Sheet

A.1.10.2

DS-230 PART I

OF-169 Optional Form

140237[/snapback]

Dave, thanks again....I guess you could say i am a little nervous since my case is moving so fast. Also i do not belive my SO is prepared enough.... ;) BTW I have that P3 doc in word format you needed but didnt get your e-mail address... :D

140240[/snapback]

send you a PM...

can we help your SO in some way?

This step is incredibly nerve racking... but the SO seems to do better than we think...

Sent you mail and k-1 supplemental word doc. Maybe you are right that she will have enough time to get her documents together. She told me her Birth certifacte needs to be fixed it is wrong for some reason and also that she dosnt have her police certificates yet.