Timelines....

Guest ShaQuaNew

Guest ShaQuaNew

Every now and then I pop over to Visa Journey just to see the activity there. After leaving I am grateful that we have this site. Those guys are whining that they don't have an interview date two weeks after filing the application. Many are getting interviews and approvals within a few weeks or months. Go figure.... :wub: B) :blink:

Every now and then I pop over to Visa Journey just to see the activity there. After leaving I am grateful that we have this site. Those guys are whining that they don't have an interview date two weeks after filing the application. Many are getting interviews and approvals within a few weeks or months. Go figure.... :P  :ph34r:  :lol:

139073[/snapback]

a world of illusion there perhaps? I have only been there a couple of times, but here is where my heart is.......

Every now and then I pop over to Visa Journey just to see the activity there. After leaving I am grateful that we have this site. Those guys are whining that they don't have an interview date two weeks after filing the application. Many are getting interviews and approvals within a few weeks or months. Go figure.... ;)  :ph34r:  :D

139073[/snapback]

The shortest timeline I've found there was 49 days from P1 to VISA in hand. Figures. :blink:

Every now and then I pop over to Visa Journey just to see the activity there. After leaving I am grateful that we have this site. Those guys are whining that they don't have an interview date two weeks after filing the application. Many are getting interviews and approvals within a few weeks or months. Go figure.... ;)  :lol:  :P

139073[/snapback]

The shortest timeline I've found there was 49 days from P1 to VISA in hand. Figures. :)

139248[/snapback]

you think that if we all went to VJ our visa hopes would improve?

Every now and then I pop over to Visa Journey just to see the activity there. After leaving I am grateful that we have this site. Those guys are whining that they don't have an interview date two weeks after filing the application. Many are getting interviews and approvals within a few weeks or months. Go figure.... ;)  :ph34r:  :P

139073[/snapback]

The shortest timeline I've found there was 49 days from P1 to VISA in hand. Figures. :D

139248[/snapback]

you think that if we all went to VJ our visa hopes would improve?

139488[/snapback]

I think if Bush come over here, our VISA process might be improve. :(

Every now and then I pop over to Visa Journey just to see the activity there. After leaving I am grateful that we have this site. Those guys are whining that they don't have an interview date two weeks after filing the application. Many are getting interviews and approvals within a few weeks or months. Go figure.... :(  :whistling:  :(

139073[/snapback]

You went to visa journey??? You can't go there. CFL members are strickly prohibited. You'll get kicked out of the CFL club.besides, do they have a DavidZixuan???

Don't think so.... :whistling: :unsure: :(

Guest ShaQuaNew
You went to visa journey??? You can't go there. CFL members are strickly prohibited. You'll get kicked out of the CFL club.besides, do they have a DavidZixuan???

Don't think so....  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

140638[/snapback]

David....

didn't they kick you out of VJ? :blink: :P

.....David, I'm going long for your next pass..... ;)

Edited by fitnlivly (see edit history)

Don't think so....  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

140638[/snapback]

David....

didn't they kick you out of VJ? :blink: ;)

.....David, I'm going long for your next pass..... ;)

140723[/snapback]

I already declined the QB spot.. I don't fantasize... :P

If it helps to pass everyone's time to joke at my expense.. If your happy, I'm happy.

Not sure why VJ would kick me out... One can only stay among complaining and bickering so long...

Guest ShaQuaNew
I already declined the QB spot.. I don't fantasize... :ph34r:

Not sure why VJ would kick me out...  One can only stay among complaining and bickering so long...

140726[/snapback]

....David, I for one am glad you are here. You are an excellent contributor to the site........

....and for the record, I don't fantasize either.......The exciting reality I'm having right now is knowing that I will be with Lan Saturday night in Shenzhen!!!!......7/29 :ph34r: