Received Email FROM GUZ

Guest blsqueaky

Guest blsqueaky

I recemved this email today from GUZ:

"We have received Ms. Hu, Pei Ling's IR1 case from the National Visa Center. Ms. Hu's case is under pre-interview namecheck procedure. "

"We resend namecheck for Ms. Hu because there is an alias added in Ms. Hu's IR1 case. We cannot schedule an interview until we receive the clearance result."

What I do not understand is where they are saying that they resend namecheck because there was an alias added to her IR-1. Could that be me, even though we never changed her original name on anything.

Thanks for the help here.

I recemved this email today from GUZ:

"We have received Ms. Hu, Pei Ling's IR1 case from the National Visa Center. Ms. Hu's case is under pre-interview namecheck procedure. "

"We resend namecheck for Ms. Hu because there is an alias added in Ms. Hu's IR1 case. We cannot schedule an interview until we receive the clearance result."

What I do not understand is where they are saying that they resend namecheck because there was an alias added to her IR-1. Could that be me, even though we never changed her original name on anything.

Thanks for the help here.

135720[/snapback]

She is no longer Ms. hu is she?? Squeacky, it doesn't say alien--it says alias as in a different name as in maybe her married name--sound like another gov F@$k up to me!!

Guest blsqueaky

Thanks you 2, I just got off the phone with DOS, and they said, yes it is in name pre-check because somewhere on the form, an alias was listed. I am looking right at the form, box 2, other names, none.

Yes my name is on their as spouse, but when she arrived here, we never changed anything, her passport is still given name, her State ID card is given name, even her eagles card is given name, and besides, I do not think that any of this would have anything to do with China and a name check, the only thing different from the K-3 and her being here, is just that, nothing has changed, hell, even her hospital records here are in her given name, so from the time that they did a name check there for the K-3 and now, where did an "alias" come up,

Also, if an Alias came up, would not have NVC got it b4 sending it. I think that this is a screw up in GZ right now

Maybe they are doing a name check on Ms. none?? If you can remmeber the screw up getting my wifes SSN it was because of a name thing. The confusion came in the first name last name Vs given name surname thing. an SSA employee reversed her name making Ling her surrname instead of Fang--no problem though, we got it straightened out in less than a year (11 1/2 months)

Guest blsqueaky
Maybe they are doing a name check on Ms. none?? If you can remmeber the screw up getting my wifes SSN it was because of a name thing. The confusion came in the first name last name Vs given name surname thing. an SSA employee reversed her name making Ling her surrname instead of Fang--no problem though, we got it straightened out in less than a year (11 1/2 months)

135737[/snapback]

Yes Trigg, I remember that little screw up, but I am not sure how they could screw this one up, nothing has chaged since her last name check for her K-3. If I remember correctly, Mark in SZ had a similiar problem.

Well for now bump back to the top, many people seeing it, and I know that there can be a little more input here, as far as even an Idea.

Sionce this morning, I have already sent email to GZ and NVC, and trying to find out what they are talking about. I have even asked Ling, and she was never know over there by any other name, other then her given name. I am really starting to think that somehow, there is a screw up, and they think that she has taken my last name. We will see. Maybe King will see this, and he can pop in and givve some advice

Mark,

Don't wait, contact your congressman and senator!!

Remember Murphy's Law....

Thanks you 2, I just got off the phone with DOS, and they said, yes it is in name pre-check because somewhere on the form, an alias was listed. I am looking right at the form, box 2, other names, none.

Yes my name is on their as spouse, but when she arrived here, we never changed anything, her passport is still given name, her State ID card is given name, even her eagles card is given name, and besides, I do not think that any of this would have anything to do with China and a name check, the only thing different from the K-3 and her being here, is just that, nothing has changed, hell, even her hospital records here are in her given name, so from the time that they did a name check there for the K-3 and now, where did an "alias" come up,

Also, if an Alias came up, would not have NVC got it b4 sending it. I think that this is a screw up in GZ right now

135735[/snapback]

I went through a similar thing concerning her son being included on the visa, they seem to have a different understanding of the word NONE in GZ. Took 6-1/2 weeks to resolve this and I am sure it was only after my congressman hit them twice did anything really happen.

I hope this gets resolved quickly, the heartache it causes is almost too much.

Tell the Redhead to kick butt.... but to keep track of the contacts and times to share with us........ You and Ling are in my prayers, buddy!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest blsqueaky

Received this reponse today rom GUZ. Anyone else here not able to see the question that was asked? Was it too hard of a question??/

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email. Your wife's name was submitted for clearance and is pending for a response now. When we receive the response from the U.S. authorities, we will schedule her for an interview.

Thank you for using the GuangzhouIV e-mail service. The Immigration Visa Unit tries to reply promptly to all inquiries. However, given the high

volume of mail we receive, sometimes our response can be delayed. Please be patient and wait for our reply before writing again. Also, please try to combine as many questions as possible into one e-mail. If you intend to respond to this email, please again use the web form at

www.usembassy-china.org.cn/guangzhou/iv/email.html. You cannot respond directly to this email by using the "reply" function, as this email address is not a receiving address. Please only use the web form to email the IV

section.

Thank you very much for your cooperation.

Sincerely,

The Immigrant Visa Unit

This email is UNCLASSIFIED based upon the provisions of E.O. 12958.

Name(pinyin): Mark R. Heckman

Email_Address:

Is This Your First Email?: 0 07-12-2005

Beneficiary Name (pinyin): HU Pei Ling

Relationship to Beneficiary: Petitioner

Beneficiary Date of Birth:

Beneficiary Case Number:

Beneficiary Visa Category(optional): IR-1

Subjects: When Will I

Receive My Appointment Letter?

Message_Text (optional):

My last email was July 12, regarding an email that I recveived from you,

stating that you are now doing a pre-interview name check on my wife, due to

a alias. Again, I will state that she does not have one. After I talked to

the National Visa Center, they told me that they put my last name on her

papers. We have never done this here in the USA. She still goes by HU, Pei

Ling, so I would please like to know what you have regarding this. As you

know, we have already been through K-3, and no problem with the name check,

so now I am wondering why the problem.

Your help here is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Mark Heckman

Edited by blsqueaky (see edit history)

Yes, mark I see the problem :blink: You used complete sentences, proper grammer and punctuation, I think that confused them. Not only that but your question had more than the alotted five words :ph34r: .

You have got to be frustrated :o Hope this clears up soon for you

Guest blsqueaky
Yes, mark I see the problem :D You used complete sentences, proper grammer and punctuation, I think that confused them. Not only that but your question had more than the alotted five words :D .

You have got to be frustrated ;) Hope this clears up soon for you

140401[/snapback]

Gene, hate to say this, but now congressman involved, or at least his workers. I am so glad that he lives out here. I am just so tired that when someone else in the gov't screws up, we have to fix the problem. Yes, it is frustrating, but I am so glad for my landlord now

Received this reponse today rom GUZ. Anyone else here not able to see the question that was asked?  Was it too hard of a question??/

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email. Your wife's name was submitted for clearance and is pending for a response now. When we receive the response from the U.S. authorities, we will schedule her for an interview.

Thank you for using the GuangzhouIV e-mail service.  The Immigration Visa Unit tries to reply promptly to all inquiries.  However, given the high

volume of mail we receive, sometimes our response can be delayed.  Please be patient and wait for our reply before writing again.  Also, please try to combine as many questions as possible into one e-mail.  If you intend to respond to this email, please again use the web form at

www.usembassy-china.org.cn/guangzhou/iv/email.html.  You cannot respond directly to this email by using the "reply" function, as this email address is not a receiving address.  Please only use the web form to email the IV

section. 

Thank you very much for your cooperation. 

Sincerely,

The Immigrant Visa Unit

This email is UNCLASSIFIED based upon the provisions of E.O. 12958.

Name(pinyin):                                        Mark R. Heckman

Email_Address:

Is This Your First Email?:                          0 07-12-2005

Beneficiary Name (pinyin):                        HU Pei Ling

Relationship to Beneficiary:                    Petitioner

Beneficiary Date of Birth:                         

Beneficiary Case Number:                       

Beneficiary Visa Category(optional):      IR-1

Subjects:                                                  When Will I

Receive My Appointment Letter?

Message_Text (optional):                 

My last email was July 12, regarding an email that I recveived from you,

stating that you are now doing a pre-interview name check on my wife, due to

a alias. Again, I will state that she does not have one. After I talked to

the National Visa Center, they told me that they put my last name on her

papers. We have never done this here in the USA. She still goes by HU, Pei

Ling, so I would please like to know what you have regarding this. As you

know, we have already been through K-3, and no problem with the name check,

so now I am wondering why the problem.

Your help here is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Mark Heckman

140381[/snapback]

Squeak, sounds like things are starting to open up, and based on our phone call, the Congressman's office has the link you need in GUZ... I'm happy for you, brother!!!!