If you already have your WAC number,

1. you can call the NVC and tell them of the change.

2. If you have already gotten a GUZ number, you must email the Ghuangzhou embassy periodically to change the address(this is what I had to do).

They will tell you, your number is not in the system, if so, send another email weekly and when they receive it they will notify you. give them your SO's telephone number in the email. They called my fiancee on a Saturday to ask her address in Chinese. She then receive the P3 at the new address within a week.

Good Luck.

Guest Gene

My wife was thinking of moving while we were waiting for P-4. I emailed Guangzhou and asked about that and they responed that she should email them with her new address "written in Chinese" She got her P-4 before that happened so we didn't test the system.

My wife was thinking of moving while we were waiting for P-4. I emailed Guangzhou and asked about that and they responed that she should email them with her new address "written in Chinese" She got her P-4 before that happened so we didn't test the system.

133025[/snapback]

you mean you don't need to supply it translated and notarized in triplicate ?? :lol:

Guest Gene
you mean you don't need to supply it translated and notarized in triplicate ?? :lol:

133037[/snapback]

No, they only ask for that after they have sent out three wrong ones all to different addresses :lol:

I was once told by a CIS rep that government mail is never forwarded to a different address due to a change of address but that rep was w-r-o-n-g!

133011[/snapback]

In my case everything has been returned to the Gov. (despite filing repeated address changes at CSC and NVC). "Never" SHOULD apply when marked "Return Service Requested"- especially official Gov. mailings. Postal codes are available on line. acw