I-129F + G-325A ?

Guest ShaQuaNew

The only requirement for the I-129F is to list all the Benficiary's children on the I-129F form. You will need to complete the G-325A form for both you and your fiance.

I did include a copy of my SOs child's birth certificate, and also her photo, but these are not required, and I'm not sure if it even helps. Later, after approval of your I-129F and receipt of the P3 package, your fiance will be required to complete detailed information about her children.

Other's that are further along in this process will be able to share with you more detailed information.

Good luck..

J & L

No additional fee when filing the I-129f , just include his name etc on the form children of a K1 are automatically included (as K2).but when you get to the P3 part etc... then there is a fee and additional paperwork and physical etc.. for her dependents.

Guess I better bend over for the government, they take my money one way or the other.

Robert

Yea but they don't get it now. when i filed the I-129f it was $110--0 kids or ten-didn't matter. when you go for the interview you will have to pay for her and each dependant--same with the physical and of course you will pay for each one when you do AOS etc....