Sending flowers to China

There was a thread some time back when we discussed means of sending flowers to China... while there were many suggestions, I took the one that seemed most recommended and contacted the company.

They have agreed to give CFL members a discount and setup a custom 'index' html page for just our members... so we must use this and not the standard webpage.

The company is CNFlowerNet.com

here is the webpage you must go to for the 10 % discount, it will show up discounted on the very last checkout payment page:

http://www.CNflowerNet.com/index9.html

One recommendation is to put the receiving person's phone number into the notes section in case of any issues delivering there...

Here is the company info as needed.

Company: China Suzhou E-get commerce Ltd.

Chinese pinyin name: RUI AN DUO MEI TI XIN

TEL: 86-512-65617734

Fax: 86-512-65642190

email: info@cnflowernet.com

Nice set-up David. I used them a few times way back, before I got in trouble for spending to much money.

The service was great, once even did same day delivery for me, and the price was good even before the discount.

I used cnflowers.com. afunny story I posted here a year and a half ago when I sent some flowers to Bing for valentines day. I asked her if she got her flowerls and she said no so I emailed them. I got a response right away saying they had been delievered and her mother had signed for them. Bing called her mother and nope no flowers so I emailed cnflowers.com right back and asked them to call Bing. They did and gave her the number for the local florist who delivered them. Bing called the local florist and pretty soon she started getting madder and madder. Turns out they delievered the flowers to the wrong address. When they told Bing it would be later or the next day before she got her flowers she went off on them. Within 30 minutes while we were still chatting on yahoo messenger the delievery boy showed up. After reading the poor boy the riot act she made him sit down at the computer and appologize to me. I felt sorry for the poor boy but it was funny as hell.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 10 months later...