3rd Party Correspondence

Guest blsqueaky
Thee was someone from here recently, but can not remember who right now.

I am sorry Mike, it was yours that I was remembering. Are you still going through this hell hole. I can not belive.

Blue slip interview dates most recent first.

---------------------Interview----Reasons

K1---njbernie----------04/15/05------See below/resolved

1) Yellow slip: Did not present enough information for a bonified relationship.

2) Green slip: Affidavit of support, 2004 tax returns & proof of self-employment (I am self employed, therefore no W2 or payroll receipts).

3) Pink Slip: Letter from petitioner on when we met and how me established our relationship. Plus additional e-mail and correspondence.

Also a notarized copy of each page of my passport.

4) Blue Slip: Basically just saying that her visa application was received.

K1/K2-boba--------------04/14/05-----Video/Communications/Resolved

K3---Mike Xiao-------03/11/05-----Processing Review?

K1---rogerluli-------03/09/05-----Expired marriageability certificate expired/Resolved

K3---maxamilagro-----02/24/05-----More evidence/Resolved

K3---ChuckandShuping-02/16/05-----More evidence/3rd party corresspondence problem/Resolved

??---Deekdoken-------02/14/05-----Video/Communications

??---Ahhming---------01/27/05-----Communications

K1---Leejcandle------01/26/05-----More evidence/Expired single Certificate/Resolved

??---JPD-------------01/19/05-----Copy of Passport notarized/Resolved

??---LoPaoJai--------01/19/05-----Video/More evidence/Resolved

??---Quoging---------01/18/05-----More evidence/Wrote letter of support/Resolved

K1---Xmarine---------12/09/04-----More evidence/ Financial/Resolved

??---Alex------------12/03/04-----Communications/Divorce/3rd party corresspondence problem

K1---trvldog---------11/12/04-----Video/More evidence-statement from petitioner, passport, Etc./Resolved

??---james&baolan----10/19/04-----Communications/Resolved

K1---jkobman---------08/16/04-----Video/Resolved

K1---warpbored-------04/13/04-----Video/Resolved

K1---tywy_99---------10/24/03-----Original divorce papers/Resolved

tywy_99---------10/24/03-----Original divorce papers

jimglot interview 05/31/05

The blue sheet

[ ] Section 221(g) which prohibits the issuance of a visa to anyone whose application does not comply with the provisions of the immigration and nationality act or regulations issued pursuant thereto.the following remarks apply in your case:

the yellow sheet

3. you have been found ineligible for an immigrant/nonimmigrant visa under section 221(g) of the immigration and nationality act. The consulate has carefully reviewed the particular facts of your application for an immigrant/nonimmigrant visa based on your relationship to the petitioner. You have failed to establish that a bona fide relationship exists between you and your petitioner. You are welcome to submit any additional evidence,from 2 to 3 p.m, Monday to Wednesday,of the bona fides of your relationship.

The green sheet

1 [ ]Also bring__1____set of the petitioner’s complete Federal income tax returns ( with W2s,1099s,all schedules) for the three most recent tax years. If your petitioner has not submitted tax returns for any of the past three years, he /she must explain in writing why he/she has not done so.

6.[ ]Please eturn with the following documentation:

[ ] from the petitioner

[ ]Evidence of current employment or self-employment, such as a recent pay statement or a statement from your employer on business stationery,showing beginning date of employment of work performed and salary or wages paid.

[ ]Original canceled paychecks for the past six months. If the sponsor receives their wages in cash, we cannot verify their income.if their employer does begin to pay them with checks,you may return with six months of original paychecks.

[ ]original monthly bank statement for the past___12__ months. One-page statements will not be accepted as evidence.

We were lucky. The VO finally talked to Shuping and told her who sent the correspondence. The matter was not easily resolved but we did overcome it. Out of all the waiting and frustration with the visa process, this was the worst part of out experience. The people that sent the correspondence to GZ were known criminals and had caused us some problems early on. I had contacted a very nice lady in Citizen Services during this time because I was worried about my wife's safety while still in China. She was very helpful and when we were denied, I asked her to talk to the IV unit. She did and everything was cleared up and we got the visa. Like I said, we were lucky. I know of some other cases that did not end up as well. It is a real shame that GZ will listen to known criminals and not pay any attention to the US citizen that is the petitioner. If anyone has a problem with 3rd party correspondence, rattle as many cages as you can and don't take no for an answer. Just remember, in GZ's eyes, you have no rights. It isn't fair, but it is GZ.