Passed the interview

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just talked to Fanny a little while ago. She's complaining I didn't send her enough money. I wonder how much she spent shopping? (Just kidding). I told her I would send her more. I'm sure she can do a Western Union pickup in GZ.

But she was told by 2 Chinese friends of mine not to buy clothes there. Same principle as why we are not supposed to buy a rice cooker before they get here. Something won't be right about it.

Fanny is very good at picking out clothes. But one friend said that she bought lots of clothes before she got here and didn't wear any of them once she was here. Jessie also told her that clothes here will be more stylish, so to wait.

I've got a feeling I'm going to be spending lots of time at Banana Republic, Nordstrom, etc.

I've got a feeling I'm going to be spending lots of time at Banana Republic, Nordstrom, etc.

Same here. I've already been told my shopping skills are not up to par and I need to do better.

My fiancee has been buying shirts, shorts, and jeans. She does watch for stylish clothes, normally what she buys there will not be out of place here. Last year at this time she didn't have any shorts. I told her she had to have at least 3 pairs... well, she's up to 5 now and is working on more. Oh well. :D

I suppose it is my own fault for encoraging her. :(

No wonder she gets along with Fanny. Fanny tells me she hates shopping. But I've been with her in stores a couple times, and she's very good at it. I'm not too worried about how her Chinese clothes fit in here either.

Unless her imagination gets the best of her and she refuses to accept that she fits in just fine with how she's dressed.

PF