Off Topic: Guangzhou Night Zoo

This is off subject, if you and your fiancee had time while in Guangzhou, I would highly recommend you check out the Guangzhou Night Zoo. I was actually impressed with this zoo; it's basically a zoo opened in the evening, and it includes some good Las Vegas-style shows. And it's worth the price.

Anyone else been to it?

I will call my fiancee tonight and ask her, she doesn't live in Guangzhou but we were both there together 2 weeks ago. I believe it's called the Chime-Long Night Zoo in Guangzhou. The zoo was a 30 minute bus-ride from downtown. We went with a tour group and we spent about 3 hours at the zoo, and caught everything it had to offer. There's a water-show which included jet-ski stunts and motorcycle stunts. There's a circus show which was like a Las-Vegas extravaganza show, and this was awesome. All the performers were mostly foreigners, and there was a lot of them too. There's a safari-type tram which takes the people through the open safari in the zoo. And there were real animals from around the world, I believe it's a brand new zoo.

I never thought there was ever such a concept as a night zoo in the world, until I went to Guangzhou. I believe there are two night zoos in Guangzhou, make sure you go to the one that we went to. Admission price including bus ride: 128 RMB/person. I would even say that this was the best zoo that I've ever went to, beating the zoos here in California. Then again, spending quality time with my fiancee obviously made this zoo much more memorable.