my GUZ expercience

joe_33

• 7 months later...

Nice news, thanks for sharing.

I think we are misunderstanding front loading; you cannot front load what you don't have. At the start, they could only of possibly provide up to about 3 months worth of correspondence.... the next 8-12 months of the process produces time and correspondence which they THEN could provide.

They are not necessarily looking for 300 pages of emails and 100 pages of calls but they are looking to see what defines this relationship as valid. For some, it may take this kind of bulk, but I would doubt they read all 300 pages... which means that there was somewhere in there enough proof that common sense can judge it as valid.

I think as Kyle is saying, the combination of the issues reveals something which may cause a VO to issue something other than pink; I think it was clearly a trigger finger reaction to issue the white slip.

But honestly, all these issues were KNOWN prior to even filing the petition. What front-loading should really mean to us is: do we submit sufficient proof with the petition to deal with the KNOWN or anticipated issues a VO might raise? The problem that is difficult to overcome is 'lack of time' or what appears to be a rushed relationship. This is where the VO often wants to see more.