Off to see the wizard of GUZ

We're all packed up and will be heading to the train station tomorrow morning. I'm taking my camera, and I hope to take some pictures of the surrounding consulate area, grab some name cards, etc with the purpose of adding some useful information when we get back to Wuhan. We'll see how that goes. Anyway, we'll let everyone know how everything turns out. We're hoping for a successful journey. Jingjing and I want to thank everyone for the guidance and support you've given us. It has meant a lot to us both! God bless.

I will post our results on this thread.

Edited by Kyle (see edit history)

The interview is only a formality. Have a safe trip and God bless!!

This is very true, Kyle and Jingjing have been married for some time (THREE YEARS) as a couple and have provided plenty of evidence of a bonafide relationship, this should be a slam dunk!

I am seeing an IR-1 visa and only an IR-1 visa out of this interview.

Edited by dnoblett (see edit history)

Thanks guys for all of your generous comments. One purpose for starting this thread beforehand is to allow my wife to browse through it. I think she's a little nervous, even if it doesn't show (although there may be a little bit of it, I don't think it's so much like she's feeling she's not going to get it, because she'll tell you she's going to pass, it's more like "Woah, we're actually doing this, aren't we - new chapter, new changes, that type of thing). As for me, I'm sleeping easy. I know she'll appreciate your comments and hopefully they will alleviate any stress she may be feeling.

As far as turkeys are concerned. She'll tell you she married one.

Edited by Kyle (see edit history)