Fiancee got Pink!

My Fianc¨¦e passed her interview this last Monday Nov 9, we just confirmed with China Post and passport/visa ready for pickup!

The VO was a young Chinese woman. She asked Susan 6 questions and then looked at our pictures for a few minutes and said congratulations you are approved!

The questions:

How did you meet?

When did you meet in person?

What does your fianc¨¦ do?

Why did you divorce?

When did you get pregnant?

How many months?

Can I see your pictures?

She didn¡¯t look at any additional evidence, including my passport to see the 6 trips to visit Susan or even my relationship letter that I spent so much time preparing. Susan offered them to the VO and she said she didn¡¯t need them.

I went to both ACH and ACS where I got my relationship letter notarized. At ACH I explained our many red flags which included Susan finalizing her divorce soon after meeting online and her being pregnant.

We stayed at the TianYu Garden, Mr. Yang's apartments in GUZ Building, which I highly recommend. Yang¡¯s wife was very helpful in reviewing all our paperwork and gave us a few suggestions. Mr. Yang graciously took us to Susan¡¯s medical exam and picked up the results the next day. Their apartments are clean and comfortable (the bed was softer than most hotels we stayed at) and the kitchen was a plus since we stayed there longer than most to attend ACH the Monday before Susan¡¯s Interview.

Thanks to everyone for their advice and answering my many PM messages. The CFL members and wealth of information on CFL greatly helped me through the whole process.