About wrong package 3 and package 4

qiao

Lately some beneficiaries have received their wrong package 3 or package 4.I mean in package 3,there is no DS230,OF169.Or in package 4,there is no Appointment letter and GIV24.Something like that.What can they do about it?If it's ok for them to print DS230,OF169,GIV24....forms by themseleves online?Or they have to use original forms that the guangzhou consulate will send them?For sure the appointment letter can't be printed online,may the consulate fax the beneficiaries the appointment letter,if they don't have enough time to receive it before the interview?Thanks for your time.It's a popular questions lately.Hope you will help us to figure it out.

Lately some beneficiaries have received their wrong package 3 or package 4.I mean in package 3,there is no DS230,OF169.Or in package 4,there is no Appointment letter and GIV24.Something like that.What can they do about it?If it's ok for them to print DS230,OF169,GIV24....forms by themseleves online?Or they have to use original forms that the guangzhou consulate will send them?For sure the appointment letter can't be printed online,may the consulate fax the beneficiaries the appointment letter,if they don't have enough time to receive it before the interview?Thanks for your time.It's a popular questions lately.Hope you will help us to figure it out.

Dear GUZ:

Along the same lines, can a K-1 or K-3 applicant download blank DS-230 and OF-169 forms from here (CFL) and fill them out and return them to GUZ before actually receiving the P3? Now, please understand I'm not asking to send in the P3 forms before GUZ marks actual physical receipt of the I-129F package from NVC or before GUZ marks that it has sent out the P3. But after GUZ has changed the status from LOADED to OPEN and has marked that it has sent out a P3 package to the Chinese beneficiary, can the Chinese beneficiary immediately return downloaded and completed DS-230 and OF-169 forms, without waiting to receive the actual P3 package sent via EMS by GUZ?

Bottom line, will GUZ accept DS-230 and OF-169 forms downloaded and printed out using a home printer or must we wait until we receive the actual DS-230 and OF-169 forms mailed from GUZ via EMS?

Thank you for your prompt reply.

• 3 weeks later...

Dear CFL,

Any forms that are available online from the U.S. Government can certainly be downloaded and printed out using a home computer, rather than using the form mailed by the Consulate.

If Package 3 or 4 does not arrive in the mail, if forms or missing, or if a form gets lost, you can request that we mail any needed forms to you. If the time before the interview does not allow for this, applicants can make an appointment to pick up any needed paperwork (including appointment letters) directly at US Consulate Guangzhou.

Sincerely,

USCONGUZ