3 ring binder for interview?

izus

i read i think somewhere i think it was a David post on making sure your paperwork that your SO brings to her interview is not in a hard back folder 3 ring binder due to the window between SO and VO...

i am putting together a packet now with tabs and everything for easy access during interview.

is this true?

i read i think somewhere i think it was a David post on making sure your paperwork that your SO brings to her interview is not in a hard back folder 3 ring binder due to the window between SO and VO...

i am putting together a packet now with tabs and everything for easy access during interview.

is this true?

177222[/snapback]

The interview windows have a slot in the bottom kind of like teller windows at a bank. If you are planning on passing something through to the officer, it's better not to use any kind of large hardback folder. Same thing goes for photo albums. A lot of applicants have documents in a folder or binder and then if requested, just pull the documents themselves out of the folder and pass them through. This usually works best. However, the most important thing is just to have the documents organized in such a way that applicants can easily find documents, for which they are searching.